Check out the Products we offer
It measures the most accurate amount of electricity consumed by a residence, business or any electrically-powered device. It measures electrical quantities of industry/industrial machines along withphysical quantities like Pressure, Temperature, Speed, Vibration, Humidity andetc., that are pivotal to industrial monitoring.Read More
Maximum demand controller is an energy-efficient electrical device which helps in controlling the KVA demand during high power usage periods by shedding non-critical loads.Read More
The MRCU is a concept of measuring transformer physical parameters along with electrical parameters through IoT based multi features Smart Energy Meter for energy loss reduction with active compensation and reactive compensation. It also aids in automation of Electrical Distribution Network by integrating with MCCB and IED. It will be used as effective tool for loss minimization of Distribution Network.
Who we are and what we are doing?
of researchers who help client businesses grow by developing new software and hardware solutions with cost effectiveness.
provide better development solutions - having best researchers on board, collaborating with the best minds in top schools, leveraging our cross vertical knowledge
reduce the cost of development by suppressing the need for an in-house R&D team and suppressing the need to quickly find researchers in times of need to develop a solution
of the innovation while the client business leaders can plan on many other tasks to work towards their mission
Multi Features Smart Energy Meter
It can measure following data's,
1. 1 â€“ Phase or 3 - Phase Voltage & Current.
2. Power Factor, Real Power, Reactive Power, Apparent Power, Unit Consumed, Maximum Demand.
3. Oil Temperature (0-1000Â° C with accuracy of Â± 2Â° C)
4. Oil Level detection (3-100 cm with accuracy of Â± 2 cm)
1. Wi-Fi to facilitate transfer of large chunks of data
2. GSM/GPRS (2G Micro SIM) to facilitate transfer of large chunks of data for long range communication
1. Get accurate Transformer Location.
2. Can know the transformer is ON, OFF, and Waiting status using the marker color
3. Get the data's like Transformer name, Latitude, Longitude, and Address.
1. Chart data for voltage,powerfactor,temperature,current and float
2. Can get abnormality and its value for selected machine and device
3. Can get the on and off status in log report for selected machine and device with datewise